Office Management Secretary at Karanga Leather Industries Company Limited (KLICL) | Deadline: 31st July, 2018Overview: Karanga Leather Industries Company Limited (KLICL) was established in June, 2017 for the purpose of developing and operationalization of the leather industry at Karanga Area, in Moshi Municipality, Kilimanjaro Region. The Company is jointly owned by PPF Pensions Fund and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company intends to hire qualified people to all the following vacant positions in the organization structure;
POSITION: OFFICE MANAGEMENT SECRETARY (1 POSITION)
REPORT TO: FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To receive calls /guests and channel them to specific personnel
- To work with members of management from time to time
- Supervising office assistant
- Dealing with confidential correspondences such as letters, reports, minutes, notices, directives, charts
- To prepare, type and compile reports as assigned by staff
- To collect and dispatch letters and other messages to relevant staffs
- To control movements of documents and files
- To make sure that confidential information does not leak at all
- To records letters in the inwards and outwards registers
- To carry out any other lawful work related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Good in language (Kiswahili and English) both in speaking and writing
- Basic skills in office management and filling systems iil Good typing and data entry skills.
- Typewriting speed – 65 wpm
- Shorthand – 80 wpm
- Short Document – 80 wpm
- Good coordination skills
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A holder of Certificate of Secondary Education form IV/form VI
- Diploma in secretarial management
- At least three years of working experience in related field
Duty station will be in Moshi Municipality, Kilimanjaro Region
Attractive package in line with the Company’s remuneration scheme awaits successful candidates.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Candidates are required to provide their detailed curriculum vitae by including certified copies of academics certificates (Certificate of Secondary Education, Advance Certificate for Secondary Education, Bachelor/Masters Degree) and Birth Certificate with three work-related referees. Please note that uncertified certificates and provisional statements of results will not be accepted.
Application should be submitted to the following address:
Managing Director,Applications should be submitted not later than 31st July, 2018
Karanga Leather Industries Co Ltd,
4th Floor, Kilimanjaro Commercial Complex, Aga Khan Road,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.